MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
One guy is saying on THF that a fan ran down to the changing room door/area and Nickerson threw a punch which was dodged by the bloke but caught another female spectator.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ludgate is saying he was 2 meters away and 1 punch took out 2 fans. But then he's a massive troll.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Advanced Member

Default Re: Guildford Flames v MK Lightning - Sun 28/01/18 F.O. 1800

The latest update is it was a boy who run down to give a bit of verbal, Nickerson swung arm and stick towards boy who got hit by arm and stick hit woman above the eye. This account was from someone who was sat with his friend who was the lady hit by the stick. If this is not fact we have a few sad Flames fans intent on stirring trouble making up stories.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

Regardless of what’s actually happened he’s just a bad news magnet. I’m through defending him ‘when he keeps his nose clean’ just get rid. His antics are a distraction now.

This isn’t the first trip to Guildford this season where we’ve been on the wrong end of the score and he’s tried to fight everyone, it’s just embarrassing.

And while I still say rinks should look at their security and ensure fans can’t get anywhere near the ‘playing’ area (rink, benches and route to the dressing room) sooner or later it’s up to the players to not respond to provocation. Poor show all round.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

All those people and all those iPhones...and not one video I've seen uploaded to the interweb yet. And don't tell me it's because people wouldn't want to influence any further actions from the authorities. Hockey fans aren't that intelligent!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg Reagan View Post
All those people and all those iPhones...and not one video I've seen uploaded to the interweb yet. And don't tell me it's because people wouldn't want to influence any further actions from the authorities. Hockey fans aren't that intelligent!
Do you have your camera out ready for a fight to break out every game? I am certain that Nickerson was so out of control he didn't have time to say get your phones out chaps I'm gonna lump these two.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Do you have your camera out ready for a fight to break out every game? I am certain that Nickerson was so out of control he didn't have time to say get your phones out chaps I'm gonna lump these two.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jesus Christ...of course not, but it was the end of the game and other scuffles had gone on prior to Nickerson coming off the ice. Out of all 1700 people in the building, nobody had their camera out? Yeh ok!

I'll reserve my judgement until I've seen a video or read something official from the club or league rather than rely on third-hand reports or people with irrelevant opinions. Also based on all the bullshit after the Coventry game a few weeks ago, there's always two sides to every story.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Trial by social media, somebody posted it on the internet so it must be true. Wait for the official report, everything else is just speculation and **** stirring.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Highlights courtesy of Guildford Flames

Match Report courtesy of Guildford Flames