MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Default Re: Cardiff Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 30/12/17 F.O. 1900

17 seconds gone, Verrault-Paul with a great one timer from the left circle, off of a Kearney feed but Bowns smothers.
Rinks visited MK Arena,Thunderdome,Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altrincham , Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha Tip Sport (CZ),Sparta Praha O2 (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Great work from Doucet, chance created but a man in the crease sends the play out of the zone
Rinks visited MK Arena,Thunderdome,Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altrincham , Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha Tip Sport (CZ),Sparta Praha O2 (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Great powerplay, with decent chances but no joy as cardiff devils return to full strength
Old 2 Weeks Ago

ALL of the above from the official feed at https://twitter.com/MKL_Matchnight
Old 2 Weeks Ago

So pop over there to see the second and third period updates unless anyone posts they have issue then I will continue to cut and paste
Old 2 Weeks Ago

I'm not on twitter so can you put period scores up please Warthog

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Now 2-0 to Devils but NOT a ppg
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman View Post
I'm not on twitter so can you put period scores up please Warthog
OK will do highlights
Old 2 Weeks Ago

3-0 Devils at the half way point.
We are getting chances and only 3 pens so far latest for Mele, Roughing but also a Devil in the box,
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Advanced Member

End of second Devils 5 Lightning 2
Posted via Mobile Device