MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 01-31-2016
Advanced Member

Default Re: Sheffield Steeldogs v Milton Keynes Lightning Sun 31/01/16 -17:30 - updates

Thanks for the updates Andrew, 1st match i've missed in Sheffield for 6 yrs. Safe journey home all travellers and team
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-31-2016
Advanced Member

Default Re: Sheffield Steeldogs v Milton Keynes Lightning Sun 31/01/16 -17:30 - updates

Lightning won the series 4-2 improvement again. 😎
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-31-2016
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Wow what a roller coaster, thanks for the updates
Over here Nuremberg Snow Tigers beat Mannheim Eagles 5-3 but did an MKL by going two down and then came back with a vengeance
Good 3 point weekend
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 01-31-2016
Advanced Member

2 points is 2 points, we controlled most of the game. 2 of the Dogs goals come from unfortunate deflections off Skinns who played well again. Good goals from MKL tonight.

Have to give Sheffield a massive thumbs up, their third game in three nights and they never gave up right to the final buzzer.

League table looks really tight now although Bison starting to get away at the top. We are only 8 points ahead of 6th placed Telford and they have 3 games in hand and we still have to go there twice!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-01-2016

Great result last night! Great team performance.

Brooks had a good night made some big calls (not sure about the Steeldogs washed out goal, should there have been a whistle)?

Think its the 1st game I've seen without a single penalty in the 1st (whole) period. Great to see no silly penalties.

Anyone know why Pete Russell had to leave the bench in the 3rd? Could see him outside the changing room tucking into some food. - Hope he's ok!
Old 02-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Anyone know why Pete Russell had to leave the bench in the 3rd? Could see him outside the changing room tucking into some food. - Hope he's ok!
I spoke to Pete after the game and he said he was writing a press release regarding Grants injury and that he was also sending texts to various people about plan B and why he hasn't signed a goon.
Old 02-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp View Post
I spoke to Pete after the game and he said he was writing a press release regarding Grants injury and that he was also sending texts to various people about plan B and why he hasn't signed a goon.
Oh good, I look forward to reading that press release and hope Pete has my number so i receive the texts.
Old 02-01-2016
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp View Post
Its nice to see some people still have a sense of humour on here.

I think he got hit in the face by a flying stick.
Old 02-01-2016

Well that's not very funny
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-03-2016

So was that Grant who got hit in the face with a flying stick? Or was it Tramp? Or was it Pete? I'm confused.
Posted via Mobile Device