MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 02-18-2016
MKIH Forums 500 post club

Default A request for rink staff

Is it possible that the Ďno accessí tape could be put back on the front row of seats in the small part of block 14 next to the DJ booth? That front row doesnít exist on the system to be booked because itís access to and from the DJ booth. At the start of the season there was tape around that row of seats, stopping anyone from sitting there. Itís since been removed, for whatever reason, and people are sitting there every game despite them clearly not being their allocated seats.

Iím starting to get a bit fed up of my game watching being interrupted by people strolling up halfway through the game, or in the third when theyíve been let in early for skating, and sitting in the row in front, blocking my view of the far end goal. I sit where I sit purely because I know Iíll have no one in the row in front, so I have a clear view. Iím not tall, I choose my seat wisely!

People accessing the DJ booth also have to either get the people in that row to stand up to let them through, or I get asked to move to let them through my row. The whole point of not booking out that front row is for access, so can it please be taped off again, so that the access is kept clear?

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2016

Default Re: A request for rink staff

To add to this. Would it be possible for P.I. to have certain seats for Families with children and others which are just for adults.. It gets very frustrating when you are trying to watch a hockey game and your view is blocked with kids who can't sit still. This is especially important when you have "kids-for-a-quid" nights.... Where I was sat last night in row B the kids in front would not sit down at all! Very frustrating when trying to watch a game and quite frankly dangerous!

Its not just me who has the same problem. My friends sat in block 12 had the same issue.

Thanks
Old 02-18-2016

I'm going to add one then...

Any chance you could clean the glass properly from where poor young lad vomited on Saturday night?

When were at the rink last night it is still all splashed up the glass by the stairs when you go up to Block 6 I think.....
Not really very hygenic.....

(and they knew about the original incident so thought they would go do a deeper clean after the crowd left on Saturday.....)
Old 02-18-2016
MKIH Forums 500 post club

and please re-open the hot drinks/hot dogs stand behind block 13. thanks
Coventry,MK,Hull,B'stoke,BBT,Nottingham(x2),UConn, Deeside,Telford,Rodovre,Koeln,Solihull,Newcastle,I CE Sheffield,Geneva,Peterborough,Belfast, Sheffield Arena,Slough,Murrayfield,Morristown,Bristol,Altrin cham,Blackburn,Whitley Bay,Guildford,Solway,Braehead,Billingham,Swindon,O dense,Rungsted,MK ICE,Chelmsford,Tychy,Dundee,Bracknell, IAW,Fife
Old 02-19-2016
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Quote:
Originally Posted by maz_blaze View Post
and please re-open the hot drinks/hot dogs stand behind block 13. thanks
I think this one is a no hope as staffing seems to get less each week in the main cafe so opening another catering area is unlikely.
Rinks visited MK Arena,Thunderdome,Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altrincham , Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha Tip Sport (CZ),Sparta Praha O2 (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 02-19-2016

And mine is to late for this season though I have been asking since game one with three different managers,
For season ticket holder at the plexi can we please have proper signage saying it is reserved for a season ticket holders.
A round sticker with ST 14 does not do anything and I have to ask people to move every game at start and at both period breaks.Tempory measures have been removed normally with in a week and I am on my fourth circle.
It is not rocket science

SPACE RESERVED
DURING MKL GAMES FOR
SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Number ST___

Now I have done the work please copy and paste FOC
Rinks visited MK Arena,Thunderdome,Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altrincham , Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha Tip Sport (CZ),Sparta Praha O2 (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 02-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
And mine is to late for this season though I have been asking since game one with three different managers,
For season ticket holder at the plexi can we please have proper signage saying it is reserved for a season ticket holders.
A round sticker with ST 14 does not do anything and I have to ask people to move every game at start and at both period breaks.Tempory measures have been removed normally with in a week and I am on my fourth circle.
It is not rocket science

SPACE RESERVED
DURING MKL GAMES FOR
SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Number ST___

Now I have done the work please copy and paste FOC
We have also given up on this. We have asked many times about something clearer bring put up. We continually have to move people, you feel awkward having to. Sometimes people don't want to so it becomes an uneasy situation. (Through no fault of each party)

We feel that planet ice have our season ticket money and they don't care less.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2016

Oh this is a worry for us. We will be getting STs next season and like being at the plexiglass.

Is this a problem then?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I think this one is a no hope as staffing seems to get less each week in the main cafe so opening another catering area is unlikely.
It would also be great if they could tell the difference between hot chocolate and coffee in the main cafe too.
Old 02-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotters View Post
To add to this. Would it be possible for P.I. to have certain seats for Families with children and others which are just for adults.. It gets very frustrating when you are trying to watch a hockey game and your view is blocked with kids who can't sit still. This is especially important when you have "kids-for-a-quid" nights.... Where I was sat last night in row B the kids in front would not sit down at all! Very frustrating when trying to watch a game and quite frankly dangerous!

Its not just me who has the same problem. My friends sat in block 12 had the same issue.

Thanks
I agree with you, but can't see how it would be monitored as most book online now

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")