MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Community > The Lounge

The Lounge Anything but ice hockey is to be posted in here.

Old 12-19-2016
Advanced Member

Default Stolen Gretzky Shirt

Hi, our Northampton paper had the following report. If anyone is offered the shirt could you let me know please. I don't know the person who has had it stolen but have been in contact with her via facebook.

Thanks

"Our car was broken into last night - they didn't take much except from one really sentimental item - my LA kings hoodie. The car was parked on the drive in full view of a main street so it shows the sheer audacity of the lowlife who decided to break into a car for just one item. This hoodie is incredibly rare and not the type of thing you'll see much of, if any, in the UK. It was a Wayne Gretzky #99 CCM cream oldtimer hoodie, based on the 1990's LA Kings Jersey. It wouldn't be worth anything to anyone but to me this hoodie was my tie to the US and meant the world as it was a gift. Sadly they've stopped producing them so it isn't just a case of buying another. If ANYONE sees a hoodie similar to this, can you please let me know as the likelihood of it belonging to the wearer is minimal. I don't care who has it, or where it's been. There will be no consequences if whoever has it just returns it."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15590470_1190696760984476_5663966398329628823_n.jpg (27.1 KB, 5 views)

Growing old is compulsory but growing up is optional