MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 11-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprincess View Post
hiya peeps i'm charlotte I was on here before but user name was princess, I used to go to the games with an ex, I haven't been for a long time.
im in the same boat as used to go to every home game would like to go again
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-23-2014
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Default Re: Who Are Ya - Who are Ya ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmelliecxx View Post
im in the same boat as used to go to every home game would like to go again
Posted via Mobile Device
Welcome back to both, next week Saturday at 7 against Isle of Wight and the following day a more family friendly 5.30 against tough opposition in the shape of the flames.
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 11-23-2014

thank you all, i'm bit nervous about coming back but would be nice for my little boy to see some of the things me and his dad did together
Old 11-23-2014
MKIH Forums 500 post club

Quote:
thank you all, i'm bit nervous about coming back but would be nice for my little boy to see some of the things me and his dad did together
You might want to re phrase the last bit of your post 😜
I'm sure your little lad would love it being at a game,start em young and get em hooked on the Lightning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-23-2014
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Quote:
Never to young we have a couple from 1 to 3 that come with Mum and dad and even have their own shirts. and you will not recognise the new rink much more kid friendly and warmer by far.
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 11-24-2014

lol yeah I think he would, I've gave riley the ice hockey shirt colin (his dad) got me so he knows a bit about ice hockey, thats good its bit more child friendly as when I last went was about 8 years ago now it weren't hence another reason I didn't allow him to go
Old 12-14-2014

Hi my name is Trevor and use to live near Ampthill hence my nickname Tramp, I was a regular up until around 2009 then me and my mates started going to banger racing, I then got back in to hockey earlier this year and now come when ever I can...you might of seen me many years ago in a Leafs top but now have my own MKL home shirt with TRAMP #88.
Old 02-18-2016

Nothing like bringing up a dead thread......

My name's Stu (unfortunately, the forum doesn't like short names!)
I've been dragged into this game in the last few months by the wife. I'll keep it quiet when I say that she's a Manc (you'd never guess by her accent) and spent her early 20s as a Storm Season ticket holder until they moved out of the then MEN arena (she feels no affinity at all to Phoenix because they're weren't really ever Storm as she puts it)

Living in Leighton Buzzard, my kids are now old enough to be left at home (youngest is nearly 15 and didn't like Hockey at all), we've used the opportunity to start becoming Lightning regulars. We're both sports nuts (although she doesn't like Football, I don't think I've found another Sport she wouldn't watch).

Whenever we're abroad, we love to follow other countries sports (been to F1 in Melbourne and Montreal for instance) so we have tickets for another Lightning hockey team in 6 weeks time - Tampa Bay Lightning. Over the last 12 months, we've already done the British Masters golf, Unibet Masters Darts, Rugby World cup etc. Will be going to see the Baseball whilst in Florida too.

Hopefully will be getting season tickets for next year as well as a shirt (it's a little late right now!).

Oh and you'll see me around the forum. I'm very used to forums and I talk (and type) rather a bit too much!
Old 03-21-2016

I would also like to say hello.

My name is Sam. & I'm a big MK Lightning fan. Been to a few hockey games as a kid but only recently got back into it. Its a really great sport and me and since we've all finished Uni its a great way for me and my friends to meet up every week.

I come along most weeks usually with different people.

Been to a couple of away games and am thinking about going to more.

Like to say a big shout out and hello to all of those of you who live in Newport Pagnell as well.

Hockey is all I think about during the week so don't know what I'm going to do now as the season is pretty much over.

Rinks Visited:MK Thunderdome, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Guildford, Peterborough, Coventry, Nottingham & Belfast (IIHF 2017 World Championships)
Old 11-21-2016

Hockey nut with a leaf bias (Pity me) moved into mk area recently, overjoyed with hockey minutes away. Poked around on this forum so thought id sign up!