MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > Supporters Club

Supporters Club Anything related to the Supporters Club should be addressed in here. It should also be known that this forum has no official ties to the Supporters Club.

Old 06-17-2006
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

yeah a hoodie would be a great idea especialy if it had enough street cred to wear outside the rink aswell ... good advert for hockey
Old 06-18-2006
MK HOCKEYMOOSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embroiderer
Hi,
all ideas will be seriously considered and looked in to,the car stickers is a must and all being well will be available on the stand for the new season,I am also currently in the process putting together costs to have custom made polos,fleeces,hoodies etc for the coming season as well.
Merchandise was discussed in some detail at the recent committee meeting,anybody who has ideas drop me a line at dave@b2promodesign.com
This coming season there will almost certainly be a new baseball cap,the one added attraction will be the availabilty to have your name/nickname embroidered onto it!!
but wasn't having your name/nickname on your cap/poloshirt/etc,an original MKBA idea,
and the one thing that made the MKBA so different from the rest?. .
mind you where the MKBA leads,in many cases the others follow.
how many others clubs now have "armies" with their own merchandise.
they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Old 06-18-2006
Administrator

-Pencil cases/stationary.
-A4 folders, with team photo/player photo's on them.
-Posters (MK hockey logos/players/team photo's)
-Those triangular little flag/banners like the NHL teams have
-Nodding Dwayne Newmans (dogs ) (not the end of the world if that one isn't considered)

Apologies if these have been suggested elsewhere. The stationary stuff IMO is a good one, as it won't be very pricey and the kids will buy them to take to school and possibly get more people interested.

Plus if something could be arranged, do what Bees do and record the games and either sell match dvd's or do a monthly dvd with highlights from each game plus features such as Nick's take on the games, and other behind the scenes looks at some of the players so that fans that don't stay after the games (not as involved as others) still get to know a bit more about the players they cheer on each week. I appreciate this idea is likely to be quite costly, and may not go ahead as people may not have the resources.
Old 06-18-2006
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmy
-Pencil cases/stationary.
-A4 folders, with team photo/player photo's on them.
-Posters (MK hockey logos/players/team photo's)
-Those triangular little flag/banners like the NHL teams have
-Nodding Dwayne Newmans (dogs ) (not the end of the world if that one isn't considered)
Pennants

Thats a wicked idea I'd like an MKL pennant!
Old 06-18-2006
Administrator

Yeah, they're the beggars!
Cheers hun
Old 06-19-2006
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmy
Plus if something could be arranged, do what Bees do and record the games and either sell match dvd's or do a monthly dvd with highlights from each game plus features such as Nick's take on the games, and other behind the scenes looks at some of the players so that fans that don't stay after the games (not as involved as others) still get to know a bit more about the players they cheer on each week. I appreciate this idea is likely to be quite costly, and may not go ahead as people may not have the resources.
I like this as an idea, you can never have enough hockey to watch, and it would be great to watch once the season has ended. MKL 24/7/365.
Old 06-19-2006
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

Definately like the idea of a pennant......maybe even a smaller car one to hang on a rear view mirror ?

(also love the idea of some kind of highlights DVD, but not sure cost of production vs demand would make it all that profitable just yet....)

Car Sticker
Player Calendar
Wider range of casual wear - t-shirts, polos, fleeces etc
Stationery (beyond mousemats)

Are there MKL mugs ? If not, we should have.

The rock sounds a good idea too - would make a change to that toffee popcorn they sell at P.Ice during the intervals !
Old 06-19-2006
MKIH Forums 500 post club

Thunder Clappers
Old 06-20-2006
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Thanks to one and all for all the good good ideas for official MKL merchandise,and please keep them coming!!
I am currently in the process of sounding out a few close contacts regarding MKL sweets,car stickers,pencil cases,pens etc...and all being well they should be available for the start of the season if all goes to plan.
Another thought was that on this forum there are quite a few talented designers,would they be interested designing designs to put on t-shirts,mugs mousemats etc,my company has the facility to put these ideas onto these products,maybe the wallpaper calendar which currently goes on the official website could be an option?...but I'm sure quite a few of you guys would buy official MKL merchandise with your own designs on them?!!
It is my company that prodiuce all the official merchandise for speedway world champion Jason Crump,there are various ideas of merchandising on his website www.jasoncrump-shop.com that could be added to the official MKL range?
Old 06-20-2006
Advanced Member

What about car window flags for away matches...Would have looked good travelling to Sheffield and Coventry last season. Minature shirts and scarfs in the car back window also look good.

PROUD SPONSOR OF ROSS GREEN'S NOVEMBER H4H AWAY SHIRT 2009