MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 05-18-2017
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Default We"re Back

At last
Let the moaning about prices commence
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 05-18-2017

Default Re: We"re Back

So what did we miss
1. Season Tickets out on Early bird
2. Prices up (Some say to much and no family ticket)
3 Two players retire Carlon, Emersic
4. Two back Griffin, Hedley
5. Two new King from Gap (FR) and Doucet from Cardiff
6. And new owners
You have a break for a week and it all starts happening
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 05-18-2017
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

And none of it out in the normal fashion, no gold membership email just thrown straight out on website, great way to get the loyal gold members on side and all the debarcel with the ticket price and rise
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-18-2017

Yet nothing from the club about Lewis Clifford moving on to the Thunder?
Old 05-18-2017

Maybe a difference between SC and Club as to the way PR is dealt with? Maybe not even aware of Gold membership scheme? Will no doubt find out more at AGM next week as I am sure this will be asked. Personally I have now given up gold as the extra 120 will be better used towards my season ticket
Old 05-18-2017

I don't think it's the fault of the SC. I saw some stuff on Facebook where the guys who usually send out the gold member emails didn't know anything about the press releases coming out.

Having said that, you'd have thought there's been enough press releases over the last few days for them to cotton on to the idea.
Old 05-18-2017

Deff not the fault of the S/C but does make you wonder how much MKL now value the S/C ?
Old 05-18-2017

They'll soon value the supporters club when nobody shows up.....!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-18-2017
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Deff not the fault of the S/C but does make you wonder how much MKL now value the S/C ?
👍👍👍👍👍
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-19-2017
MKIH Forums 500 post club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Nothing like giving the new owners a chance!
There aren't many clubs in the country with a supporters club like MKL! The new owners are (previous) Blaze sponsors, so I'm guessing in terms of hockey that's all they have to go on - two branches of fans trying to raise money for the club, fairly cliquey. There's a lot to take on board running a team, I'm sure they will get there, but there will be teething issues, no doubt.

In terms of gold membership, info like signings to members first will, I reckon, have to become a thing of the past. THere's always someone who wants to break your news first, and if you're going to break it, then wait a day before breaking it with everyone else, someone else WILL get in there first.
Coventry,MK,Hull,B'stoke,BBT,Nottingham(x2),UConn, Deeside,Telford,Rodovre,Koeln,Solihull,Newcastle,I CE Sheffield,Geneva,Peterborough,Belfast, Sheffield Arena,Slough,Murrayfield,Morristown,Bristol,Altrin cham,Blackburn,Whitley Bay,Guildford,Solway,Braehead,Billingham,Swindon,O dense,Rungsted,MK ICE,Chelmsford,Tychy,Dundee,Bracknell, IAW,Fife