MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 05-02-2017
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Default Season Ticket Pricing

A number of clubs have announced their season ticket prices

Belfast Giants 365 Pre Season Challenge and 28 Elite Games
Sheffield Stealers 355 for 28 Games
Nottingham Panthers 360 for 28 Games
Guilford Flames 286

Last year a Lightning Season Ticket for EPL was 375 and cheaper if you did early bird.
So maybe not as bad as I thought it might be?
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 05-02-2017
MKIH Forums 500 post club

Default Re: Season Ticket Pricing

Blaze are 405 adult, with a slightly cheaper early bird. Only 27 games, extra league game and cup games will be extra..

Maybe best to look at Storm (same owners): 459 for an adult, 30 games - all league + 2 cup

Worth remembering Giants, Steelers and Panthers have a much bigger arena/fan base and can afford to charge slightly less for their tickets.
Coventry,MK,Hull,B'stoke,BBT,Nottingham(x2),UConn, Deeside,Telford,Rodovre,Koeln,Solihull,Newcastle,I CE Sheffield,Geneva,Peterborough,Belfast, Sheffield Arena,Slough,Murrayfield,Morristown,Bristol,Altrin cham,Blackburn,Whitley Bay,Guildford,Solway,Braehead,Billingham,Swindon,O dense,Rungsted,MK ICE,Chelmsford,Tychy,Dundee,Bracknell, IAW
Old 05-03-2017

I agree the Storm's prices are more realistic, and I am sure people will moan regardless of what happens!
Old 05-03-2017

Cardiff Devils 410-485 depending on location
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 05-03-2017

I'd say if it's much over 400, you'll get into that dangerous point where a high percentage of the fans won't bother (depending on who you listen to, some people are already saying that lots of people aren't coming any more because they don't want EIHL hockey).

I think Blaze is probably a good measure. 405 with an early bird slightly cheaper seems about right.

I thought my ST was about 290 last season? Am I dreaming this? (and yes, it was early bird)
Old 05-04-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I'd say if it's much over 400, you'll get into that dangerous point where a high percentage of the fans won't bother (depending on who you listen to, some people are already saying that lots of people aren't coming any more because they don't want EIHL hockey).

I think Blaze is probably a good measure. 405 with an early bird slightly cheaper seems about right.

I thought my ST was about 290 last season? Am I dreaming this? (and yes, it was early bird)
Was 50/50 on it but now the EPL has gone and the format has been announced I am getting quite excited for the new season. As you say for this year pitching the season ticket at the right price and communication will be key to get sales before the team hits ice. I am eagerlyawaiting the early bird prices. As for last year I think it was about 330 though I am probably wrong.
Old 05-05-2017
MKIH Forums 500 post club

I agree, anything much more than last season and I think home crowds will be down on last season. I think PI may have under estimated quite how much the familiarity of local players, season on season got people coming back for more. I know I managed to get 10 or so people coming to games from work late last season and early this season through the discounted scheme and then 4 or 5 of them became regulars in the latter part of last season. When I explained we would be moving up and it will be a new team I got a lot of comments like "I'm not sure I would come if Adam's not playing" or "What will happen to all of this seasons players" I didn't dare mention that ticket prices would probably be more expensive also.
Old 05-23-2017
Advanced Member

I heard that you won't be able to reserve new standing places next season, does anybody know if that's true?
Old 05-23-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I heard that you won't be able to reserve new standing places next season, does anybody know if that's true?
Not sure about new but existing definitely can
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-24-2017
Advanced Member

New standing can reserve a place by the plexi.