MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Thunder

MK Thunder All the posts relating to Milton Keynes Thunder can be found in here.

Old 05-18-2017
Advanced Member

Default Ross Green re-signs for Thunder

Quoted from http://www.mkthunder.com/index.html

Quote:
Having taken the best defenceman and coaches player awards last season and been named on the first line of the NIHL All Star team, new head coach Lewis Clifford has moved quickly to secure the signature of fans favourite Ross Green for next season.

GM Dave Fairhurst stated "Ross showed last season what EPL quality can do in our league. That quality will be even more important next season as Thunder compete in the new Tier 2 of UK hockey, so Iím delighted to have Ross on board and so obviously keen to get started with the new team."
Head Coach Lewis Clifford was equally enthusiastic about his first signing "Im really happy that Ross has agreed to come back for another year, I've known Ross since he started playing hockey, I've coached him at various levels over the years, most recently he was with me for 5 of my 6 years with MKL. I know exactly what Ross is capable of and the scary thing is I don't think Thunder fans even saw the best of him last year, I'm looking forward to trying to get him back to his very best this season and I'm really looking forward to working with him again."