MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 06-26-2006
Blah Blah Blah

Hello!

I am Shelley, Also know as Shells. I am 28 and was a kings fan too went to Solihull with NLG for a while and then back to MK!

I stand underneath the cheerleaders with Gemma (when she isnt selling shirt off his back!) Yvonne and Dave Coot and The Mondon Family. I am in the bar in period breaks and Sold 50/50 tickets for the first half of the season!

I am at most away games too!

Oh and i am a spurs fan too!
Old 06-26-2006
MKIH Forums 1000 post club

G'day Monsieur, i am Adam,19, currently finishing college in Coventry before hopefully moving to MK full time in the coming months, have been following the lightning for nearly 3 years, and i am one of 2 goalies for MK Hurricanes.

Brother of the afformentioned Blondie, you'll probably see me barmying it up with the F-Block army on numerous occasions. Welcome to the forum!
MK Rumble #48

"What is icing?"
"Well, icing happen when the puck come down, bang, you know, before the other guys, nobody there, you know. My arm go comes out, then the game stop then start up."

"...I see."
Old 06-26-2006
Champions 09/10..Simples!

Hello shelfer...

I'm Dubbsie, or Richard when ppl use my real name lol. I'm 30 something (i think!) and am a relative newbie myself compared to some on here..

Watched first game sat in D block i think it was, settled for A block behind the goal (and near the bar!), but the lure of noise and banter from friends meant we spent the last few games in F block...

Am engaged to Lara Croft (marry in 10 weeks time!) who was Stefan's #1 fan last season, and we live in 'chavvy' Leighton Buzzard also, just round the corner from others on here!

Not sure anyone knows my favourite NHL team (ok ok...maybe u all do! lol)...its the Vancouver Canucks.

Thats about it really....lol .. Welcome on board!
Old 06-26-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsie
Am engaged to Lara Croft (marry in 10 weeks time!) who was Stefan's #1 fan last season, and we live in 'chavvy' Leighton Buzzard also, just round the corner from others on here!
Cough Cough! ....Long live the Chavs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbsie
Not sure anyone knows my favourite NHL team (ok ok...maybe u all do! lol)...its the Vancouver Canucks.
You dont say Rich, how come you havent mentioned this before
Old 06-26-2006
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Hi, I'm Catwoman, otherwise known as Jan. I'm the secretary of the MKBA committee, have two sons who play hockey (well, one has just given up). Can be found most match nights (if son isn't playing away) selling 50-50 tickets, though this season am having a change of scenery and will be found on the merchandise stall helping out with the supporters club (of which I am a member). Like Jamie, I am also a Panthers fan as I am originally from Nottm. Been watching Mk hockey since the last year of the Kings.

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 06-27-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
have two sons who play hockey (well, one has just given up)
Not if I can help it!!!! lol

I'm Dude. Been watching Lightning since their first season. Started off sitting in B block then standing by the plexi but home is the barracks in F Block now. Will be found in the bar during period breaks and after the game.

Support the Ducks in the NHL and am an Arsenal fan.
Old 06-27-2006

Alright then, since everyone else is.... I'm Suze, 26 (just - Eeek!). Was a big Kings fan when I was a teenager (used to stand where the cheerleaders are now with our pompoms ), then the rink closed, I went to uni/London/ travelling and never really got back into it. Then in the 04/05 season I got back with my boyfriend (Winners) and got back into hockey. You'll find me at practically all home games in the J block with aforementioned boyfriend, his brother, aunt, uncle, cousins and friends! We try and make a few away games as well, if we win them we go to more, if we lose after spending out all that money travelling boyfy gets mad/ disillusioned and we dont go for a while!
Am loving being back into the hockey and in the last season have started posting on the forum a bit, love catching up with everything in the morning whilst I eat my breakfast at my desk!
Old 06-27-2006
Banned

Hi, I'm Jo, sometimes known also as The Feisty One (mostly by Jake), I'm 21 and have been watching hockey for about 6 years. Started off watching Kings, then spent a few years avidly following Thunder as I was with one of the players at the time. Then switched to Lightning, but now try and get to see abit of both! Also had a brief stint as a Haringey Greyhounds fan!

Oh, and my dad is Bonzo, who you will no doubt get to know, but he is on holiday at the minute!
Old 06-27-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse
Oh, and my dad is Bonzo, who you will no doubt get to know, but he is on holiday at the minute!
Thought it had been a bit quiet on here lately Hope hes having a good time
Old 06-27-2006
Banned

Apparently so, he went fishing the other day and got 20 something fish! So I'll just never hear the end of it now!!