MK-Lightning MK-Thunder MK-Falcons MKIH Forums MK-Rumble MK-Jesters MK-Storm

Go Back   MKIH Forums > MK Forums > MK Lightning

MK Lightning Anything related to Milton Keynes Lightning should be posted in here.

Old 06-21-2016
MKIH Forums over 1000 post's club

Default Supporters club AGM parking fine

Hi guys
Just checking if anyone else had received a fine for parking at the Campanile. I entered my details of the little machine at reception but today got a 100 fine which i am appealing?
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 06-21-2016

Default Re: Supporters club AGM parking fine

I have always entered my registration number upon entry and have never encountered any problems, I'm sure if you have entered the registration all will end well.
This is the first case of this nature I have heard of since we have been using the Campanile.
Old 06-21-2016

Surprised me as well as i have never had a problem actually went out to car to check number. All I can think is I did not have my reading glasses and may have typed a letter or number wrong.But that would not be hard to figure as they have the time my car arrived and that I left 1 hour 20 minutes later. However you can not talk to anyone about it just Email or letter.
Rinks visited MK Arena, MK Thunderdome, MK Ice, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Brno Kometa (CZ) Chelmsford, Coventry, Deeside, Guilford, Hull Arena, Ryde I.O.W , Nuremberg Arena (De), Nottingham, Manchester Altringham , Peterbourgh Romford, Sheffield , Slavia Praha O2 (CZ), Slough, Sparta Praha (CZ), Swindon, Telford,
Old 06-22-2016

Yes I did a couple of weeks ago. I put my number in and still received a fine. I appealed and the company rescinded the fine 'as a gesture of goodwill'. They said I had input the number incorrectly. I hadn't. I put my first few letters/numbers in. An image of my car came on the screen and I Ok'd that so registering my car correctly. Appeal and explain exactly what you did and hopefully they'll rescind the fine.
Posted via Mobile Device